May 30, 2004
 
wee announcement

Have I mentioned that my modem was slain by a lightening storm last week? The Boy has been sweet enough to give me access to his laptop, but I'm getting awfully tired of writing without my little digital crutches. This is why there have been no pictures of late.

Take heart: we spent the whole day at the zoo and there are pictures of Blake and butterflies in your future.

Also, today I was asked to be a groomsman. I can honestly say that I haven't been that surprised & honoured since I got engaged. Details, like butterfly pictures, to follow.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 5/30/2004 10:01:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*