May 24, 2004
 
chaos

The baby is screaming.

I had to get out of the room while the Boy takes over. Tonight was the night we were supposed to start the new schedule, the one that's supposed to make it all easier. I forbade my father to let Blake sleep at 5:30, so he'd be all nice n' tired for 7. In the meantime I fed him banana & we played with toys & I listened to him whine.

At seven he nursed like a starving baby and then conked out. I put him in the crib and wandered out. I was amazed at how smoothly it'd all gone. An hour later he woke up & started to scream.

We're singing. We're walking. We checked the diaper, the clothes, and his temperature. I started to get mad, so I had to leave.

Blech. I might as well get in there. It's been going on so long that I might as well feed him.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 5/24/2004 08:36:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*