May 11, 2004
 
the baby life

Still sick, but getting better. The Sprout is enjoying his jolly jumper, although he's getting a bit of a snotty nose. We went visiting today with my mother's friends. It was fun. On the way home I was momentarily wistful for lazy afternoons & spur-of-the-moment margaritas with witty & cruel university friends – but I like my baby life an awful lot.



rocketbaby helps me brush my teef



still photos cannot contain his bouncing delight!

Today Dirk was thrice burned: by his boss, by his now ex-girl & by the sun. I keep trying to phone him to propose some ridiculous night of consolation, but so far no one's picking up the phone. The Lawyer once told me that you should always show up for birthdays. To this sage bit of advice I would add "nights of sorrow and/or burning." Poor guy. I hope he picks up the phone soon.

Less than five weeks until Pixie's next visit!

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 5/11/2004 09:20:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*