December 05, 2005
 
can we talk about something other than abba?

This weekend Blake became fascinated with cosmetics, specifically deodorant & chapstick, which he refers to as "lipstick." If he gains access to either of these products, he will immediately smear them on his cheeks before we can catch him. He’s been smelling awfully perfumed this weekend.

I’ve tried offering him Vaseline (which he refers to as "gasoline") to satisfy his apparent cravings, but he doesn't actually want me to touch his lips. He will, however, submit to greasy Vaseline kisses after I’ve given up and put the Vaseline on my own lips. Hee. I guess his glorious career as a drag queen has been delayed again.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/05/2005 08:17:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*