November 25, 2005
 
clusterf*ck

"Put on thy nightgown."
"Put on yours."

- a student's call-back to nudie Lady Macbeth in the Polanski/Hefner nipplefest.

Crap day at work. There was a Very Special Event today, so we were given a half-day of chaos instead of a full day off. I spent all morning trying to convince my classes that the day wasn't a write off, despite having all my chairs stolen from my homeroom and having another class scheduled into my portable period 2. I just about lost it and cancelled all of my classes. If only I had called in "sick" like Theresa and spent the day in productive marking, or even more productive loafing. Ah well.

Sometimes I wish I were a squeakier wheel. If only I were obnoxious. Or, more so.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/25/2005 07:36:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*