November 28, 2005
 
due date anniversary

Today I couldn't find my water bottle, and every time I licked my dry lips I tasted copper.

Also today I realized how horrible I smell without my constant water intake. I'm not healthy these days. I eat too much junk food, I haven't exercised since the spring (barring bike rides), and I'm miserable. All of which contributes to the general stink that is me. I guess I'm not so bad that small dogs cower when I walk down the hall, but...I'm having trouble adjusting to the loss of this self-image, now that I can't seem to brush my mouth clean. I can't believe that I used to be a pretty girl once. I feel buried in unattractiveness, six feet deep

But enough about me. At least I get to spend the entire evening with my little guy - the Boy is out of town tonight so it's just me and my rambling muffin. Even at my worst, he can bring me out of the anxiety and the gloom. He's better than a cat, and about equal to the Boy. And to think! Two years ago, I thought that he would arrive on schedule. How little I realized how he would follow my lead and lag behind for everything, wandering in a world entirely his own.

Time to go snuggle up with that little mystery.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/28/2005 07:44:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*