October 20, 2005
 
how could a monkey & a party not equal fun?

Week 3 of Goneril's shit list. By this point in the year, any morale I'd managed to generate in my excellent summer course has been bombed into rubble. I actively hate the idea of returning to work, and dread each second I spend in the building. My 9Xanders don't realize how close they are to homicide, because I'm going to snap sometime soon. And it all comes out in my health, which is generally wretched.

Add to this situation a hugely-complicated monkey costume, a Sunday School party to organize and an evaluation meeting tomorrow, and you see where I've been spending my time this week. I can't even bring myself to mark at school; I just stare at the piles of marking and sigh.

On the other hand, my 11 Willows are rocking my socks. They are so much fun I can't believe it.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 10/20/2005 07:24:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*