September 30, 2005
 
nadir

Today was the worst day I’ve had at work since the day they called me in to accuse me of professional incompetence. Once again, the subject under discussion is confidential, so once again I cannot turn to you for solace. All I can say is that some things I said in what I thought was a safe environment have been taken out of context and twisted beyond recognition. And I thought that my worst problem was a teacher complaining that the movie I left on Wednesday was inappropriate (“This is Spinal Tap”).

At any rate, Tuesday and Wednesday were lovely. I spent those days doing excellent PD at a swank location, coming home every night giddy with energy and ideas. I’ve been able to put some of those ideas into practice these last two days and I can already see the difference in my classes. Not the 9 Xanders; they’re still on a steady path to evil. But the other two are fine.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 9/30/2005 07:44:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*