September 30, 2005
 
21: good hank winter layette

A sweet little winter layette for Preacher & Martha's upcoming baby. It's a grab-bag of patterns all made with the same yarn (Patons "Canadiana" 100% acrilic in Stained Glass). The hat is from Stitch n' Bitch, the mitts are from Knitting for Baby and the scarf is a scaled-down version of the "Windy City" scarf from Sn'B. Booties? Maybe. I'm outta yarn so I have to think about it. I adore these colours and I'm sure Martha will appreciate their machine-washability. Next year I'll have to knit them something out of superwash wool to really keep the cold out of a toddler's wee skin.


the layette on our long-suffering babydoll

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 9/30/2005 10:21:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*