June 08, 2005
 
i dunno

Things I don’t know, as of 8 a.m. this morning:

  1. if the Boy is graduating next Tuesday
  2. if I will receive a positive evaluation this Friday or be subjected to months of meetings and additional work to “bring me up to satisfactory”
  3. what I’m going to teach today
  4. if I’m going to summer school this July
  5. if I’m going to StanFest this July
  6. if the Boy is accepted to a teacher’s college next year
  7. if we’ll ever be able to afford to move out of my parents’ basement
  8. how I’ll get the money to pay off our loan if I don’t get this summer school course
  9. when my social life imploded
  10. where my “No Talking Just Head” CD disappeared to six years ago
  11. how to answer the “Problem of Evil” argument
  12. why I’m not attractive to other women
  13. how I developed a cat allergy after over 20 years of allergy-free living
  14. if I can stand another 7 days of the inane twittering in my department office
  15. how I’m going to get outside with my 10 Spikes now that we’ve finished reading the novel
  16. how to sew on a teddy bear’s nose so it doesn’t look stupid
  17. if I’ll ever finish this ribbed scarf



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*