June 01, 2005
 
eeeee! part the second

Things that were unique about yesterday:

  1. My grandmother visited.
  2. She tried to feed Blake a devilled egg. He smushed it onto his eyebrow.
  3. Blake fell into the pool. I yanked him out immediately. He had to be washed in the sink as the pool is redolent of duck’s ass.
  4. I changed the sheets on the crib and put a small couch pillow in a case for him to sleep on. First pillow on his own bed, although he greatly enjoys our pillows.
  5. Pork for dinner, of which Blake ate little. Dessert: about a frillion green grapes.

That’s about everything I can think of. I don’t want to get superstitious or anything, although it’s hard not to get carried away with the chicken-counting. I’m just going to assume that this was an anomaly and Blake (like his father) won’t start sleeping through consistently until he’s 8.

(Cluck cluck cluck!)

Got caught in a 3-hour traffic jam on the way to deliver my summer school application package. My dad has promised to deliver it tomorrow, thus ruining my summer plans in one fell swoop. Ach weel, I need the money.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 6/01/2005 09:31:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*