June 16, 2005
 
2nd last day

So apparently one of my favourite students from 2 years ago is working on a nice cocaine & alcohol habit. So uplifting. I found this out from Theresa, who has him this year. Kid’s been depressed this year and so far unresponsive to treatment. My problem is how to I talk to him without revealing my source? I don’t think I can.

Weird day today. My 11 Faiths were feeling their oats for the 5th week in a row, and by the end of the class they’d formed a daisy chain of shoulder massaging. The whole thing was very reminiscent of my horrible Writer’s Craft class in my first year at Hogsboro – all touchy-feely grossness. By the time I got to my last period class I’d completely run out of steam, so I sat at my desk picking tape off my laminated Sandman poster while the kids threw paper airplanes at each other. Not my most shining pedagogical moment.

Tomorrow is the last day. I plan to wear my WWT t-shirt and possibly some big black boots. All right.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 6/16/2005 09:07:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*