March 16, 2005
 
yarn and a haircut: 2 bits

Today was my yarn store/funky haircut/playdate day; Andrea graciously agreed to watch Blake while I got my haircut, and then take me to places where I could spend lots of money on yarn & notions. She was an angel to us today. Not only did she make us lunch (yummy chicken & rice casserole, much better than the one I make, and Dufflet pastries for dessert!), not only did she watch Blake for more than 1 hour while my shaggy mullet was transformed into a pouffy pixie bob, but she also watched a crazy exploring Blake while I stared at yarn colours and tried to decide if 10.99 was too much to pay for a skein of Canadian wool.

She is a goddess among women. I should knit her something.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 3/16/2005 04:43:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*