November 11, 2004
 
dance

Remembrance Day: I got nothing to say, and I'm saying it.

As I was slowly driving down a quiet residential street, I looked in the rearview and saw my child standing in his seat and bouncing up and down. I have to admit, my first emotion wasn't panic or guilt or anything like that. My first emotion was amusement. With all the choices he had once he wormed out of the restraints, he picked the dancing wildly option. He is such a funny little guy.

And as I was able to pull over and fix the problem right away, I got to stay in that happy emotion for the rest of the journey.

Pardon me while I geek out for a moment. I've just discovered the new Blogger Archive Hacks that allow me to create monthly archive listings with dates and titles. DATES!! And also TITLES!!!! It's like my old system! This is exactly how I want to run my journal. Blogger has finally caught up with me!

Yay!

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/11/2004 09:59:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*