November 07, 2004
 
projects!

No energy for a proper entry today, so here are a few links to things I've written in the recent past:

Puppet Making for the Optimistic: a detailed journey through the creation of a Poet puppet for Preacher's birthday. Note: this is not a voodoo doll or any sort of comment on Poet-as-puppet, but my attempt to be cute and crafty. This was a secret project so that I could surprise Preacher, but as I haven't heard from him, I'm just going to lob this link out there and see what happens.

If I Were a Better Mother...: you may have noticed the button on the right, which was inspired by an entry written by Jenni at Three Kid Circus. The whole idea is to fearlessly claim your inadequacy and turn it back on the jerks who would shame you. But on a more serious note, I've used the opportunity to create a page of parenting resources for anyone interested in where I get my wacky ideas. I also hope to eventually create a list of other moms interested in claiming the whole "If I..." concept.

That's all. See you tomorrow when Blake turns 11 months. (Gulp!!)

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/07/2004 10:19:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*