December 12, 2007
 
inertia

Having a tremendous amount of difficulty getting out of bed in the morning. Even worse than any other day, I mean, and even worse than I can expect around this time of year. The best part is that I'm usually awake from about 3:45 onward, kinked up with anxiety and stomach pain until I fall asleep 15 minutes before the alarm goes off. Moving through the day is torture. Figuring out what to do with my nights other than go to bed immediately is getting hard. I'm trying to get myself to the gym, but I have a really hard time wanting to do anything once I'm in my house and the sun goes down.

Tomrrow I'm going to the doctor. Friday I'm going to the department social. Should be fun.

19 days until he leaves us. Blake has started saying things like, "I want Daddy to stay with us," to which I can only respond, "I want Daddy to stay with us, too."

Labels:




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*