December 13, 2007
 
blake's take on all of this

Just had a tremendously disturbing exchange with Blake. We were horsing around on the couch and I asked him for a hug. He refused. When I asked him why, he said, "no hugs for you."

"You'll make me sad," I said, and I started making sad mewing noises.

"Yes," he said, gently touching my leg, "you'll be sad. And you'll cry and you'll go away."

"What?"

"You'll be sad because I don't hug you. Because I don't love you anymore."

"Why don't you love me anymore?"

"Because I'm mad at you."

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Because I'm going to move out."

There you have it, folks. The last week of my life, as narrated by a four year old. Oh yeah, then he bit me and was carried away crying. That part was new.

Saw my new family doctor today. I have to say, I've got a bit of a crush on her. Where my old doc was cold, she's warm. Where my old doc was formidable, she's open to discussion. Plus, she's pregnant and cute. I just hope this new antidep works out; I kind of want to show her a better side than I had on display tonight.

Labels: , ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*