December 05, 2006
 
hedgehogs blasting into space

Interesting items that have been uncovered in the recent renovations to my former bedroom, in no particular order:

I'm caught somewhere between embarrassment, delight, nostalgia and revulsion. Fortunately, it all tucks into various corners with ease.

I had another day of professional development today. I knit so much (and sewed so much when I got home) that my wrist is sore. I guess Blake's birthday sweater is going to be a little late, now that I can't go hard!core! on the sewing-up. That's okay; at least it's all knit. I love it when a sweater comes together.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/05/2006 07:53:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*