June 25, 2006
 
knitting flotsam

I just cleaned out my knitting purse and found:


For some reason, I find this incredibly fascinating. I clearly need to get out more.

Today I started the second toe for Pixie's b-day present. I've been stressing about what to bring on the trip, but despite my should-I-or-nots, I knew that 1) this present is into overtime and 2) I needed to do the Magic Cast On in front of a computer, so away I went. I have to sew up my black skirt and finish at least 2 of my pending projects before I leave and yet now that I've decided to leave the Lana Gatto cardican at home I'm itching to cast on. This is a totally unholy fervour.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 6/25/2006 07:11:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*