June 22, 2006
 
if i wasn't shy

As a post-script to yesterday’s awful entry, I should say that today, once I’d had enough sleep to feel human, I started acting like a sensible mommy again. I think I only yelled once, and it may have been about imminent danger, I dunno. This morning I didn’t nurse Blake but I did cut his toenails and fingernails, and in return he kissed me a hundred times. On the lips. Watching to see if I closed my eyes.

I think I won’t run off to Edmonton this week.

I finished marking exams today. In lieu of a proper celebration, I sat on the couch, knit Pixie’s late birthday present, and watched most of Wedding Crashers. Now I just need to finish my report cards and find out what happens to those guys (I had to leave when my dad came in the room. My parents are driving me bugshit this week and it’s not even worth a rant. This doesn’t deserve posterity; let it all swirl into oblivion.)

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 6/22/2006 10:01:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*