November 13, 2005
 
dizzy...

Sick all weekend. I'm actually dizzier today than I was on Friday. My day-off now seems shimmery around the edges, slick and vapourous like a reflection in a dark window. At least I got some marking done, although that won't quiet the wolves who howl and snap for marks. Ah, fuck 'em. A girl's gotta recover.

Tomorrow is going to suck. I can feel it in the marrows of my bones.

At least I got out one night, even if it was to an old-timers' hockey game and then out for appetizers with the Nightshades (minus Lucretia, who was pounding out another draft of her dissertation). Unfortunately, I was so woozy that I didn't really take anything in. The Boy had fun though. I think.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/13/2005 08:23:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*