December 13, 2004
 
excuses, excuses

And just where have you been, young lady??

I've been here. I've been fine. Blake's birthday really took a lot of organization, and then Christmas reared its ugly antlered head. We didn't really do Christmas last year as we were totally consumed with Blake, so I've been trying to make up for it this year. The good news is that almost everything I need to buy is already bought. The bad news is that I'm trying to mail out thank you cards along with Christmas cards. More good news: I've finished writing about Chicago, I just need to take a half-hour and get some photos together. And maybe I'll get some time to finish the Edmonton story for Christmas. That would rock.

Currently rocking: Blake's sleeping. He's moved his own bedtime forward an hour, as well as his wake-up time. Getting up with him at 7:30 is awesome; sleeping with him until his nap ends at 11:30 is a bit hard on the schedule. But I have to say that I'm loving the extended hours. I think I might be finally eroding some of the exhaustion of the past year, even though I don't have time to do anything before sunset.

To summarize: everything fine, far too busy, see you soon. I got new glasses this week and just did something really stupid at Ikea - maybe I'll have time to write about it tomorrow. Until then, just pretend that I'm having fun in the snow. I'm probably not, but I might be.


nothing could be sweeter than two one-year-olds in a shopping cart.
oops! i meant, crazy. excellent fun, but crazy.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/13/2004 10:27:00 a.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*