September 27, 2004
 
new chair

I am still feeling the effects of Saturday night's overindulgence. On Sunday I floated through the day, sleepy, cranky & a touch nauseous. Haven't felt that way in years and I'd be perfectly happy if this were the last time.

There is exactly one new bright spot in my life: at the church silent auction, I managed to purchase a shabby but comfortable armchair. I've been in need of a permanent personal readin' chair since I left Ferg, and this particular chair makes me inordinately happy. I've been sitting on this chair (and ones like it) for almost 20 years. Now it's mine.

I'm getting ready to dive into the exciting world of slipcovering. I mean, how hard can it be?

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 9/27/2004 09:22:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*