September 25, 2004
 
the wages of poop

Last night I went in at 10:30 or so to feel Blake. He was squalling & kicking up a fuss (as usual), but settled down right away to the serious business of glug-glug-glugging. I tend to rush through his night feedings; I'm either doing something interesting in the other room or dead tired. But tonight, when he drank his fill, pulled away from the breast and then snuggled his cheek against me, I never wanted to put him down.

Yesterday I washed a full week's worth of diapers. There were so many diapers & covers & pads that they couldn't fit on the clothesline. Have I mentioned lately that diaper laundry is my favourite chore? I love it.



the wages of poop

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 9/25/2004 04:34:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*