June 16, 2004
 
oatmeal explorer

I spent the day with my baby. It's been a while since the two of us have been on our own for so long. I'll admit that it was a little tiring, but it was also a riot. Today was our day for trying out new things; first Blake got involved in my morning oatmeal (and then had to have a bath in the sink), later on he got cranky and we took a naked dip in the swimming pool, still later he was the only male at a UCW dinner. (In the purposes of full disclosure, I must state that I was fully clothed & he was wearing a snappy hat. You know, just in case you think you've stumbled upon one of THOSE internet sites.) In between the high points he yelled for a half-hour, helped me with the laundry, and fell asleep on my chest.

He's my magic changeling fairy baby and I love him. But heavens above, he's tiring on a steady diet.



my half-naked baby welcomes you to tonight's entry.



mmmmm.



blake has a love/hate relationship with the faucet. mostly love.




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*