March 09, 2004
 
he knows what boys want

Good day today. Blake gave me the usual smiles for breakfast, smiles for lunch & smiles for dinner. In all honesty, he is becoming smilier than ever before. I particularly notice this when he meets other toddlers; on Sunday he was smiling up a storm whenever Dirk's 2 year old cousin wandered by. Tonight we went to a supplementary La Leche League meeting, and he was at it again, this time with a 7-month-old boy next to us. This boy's mom thought Blake was a girl, and I just kind of went with it. It was nice to hold a girl for a few minutes.

Hmm. Blake seems to be developing a taste for older men. I'm not sure that I approve. Sure they have good toys, but then what? Teething is just the beginning...



"i'm partially dressed...and I LOVE IT!!"




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*