September 04, 2008
 
nodding off...

Exhausted. My troupe practice was indoors last night, and over-the-counter antihistamines proved no match for Juuki’s 7 delightful cats. I actually didn’t mind the main part of the allergy attack – it was the sniffles that stretched into the night without the distraction of choreography that killed me. I feel like my head was run over in the night. I'm right back to the good old days of visiting my in-laws and feeling my throat close. This time, though, I have new dancing moves on the other side of the experience.

I just don’t have the energy to be cheerful today. I wish I was more with it, but I’ll be lucky if I can make it to 7 without keeling over.

Labels:




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*