September 01, 2008
 
last day of summer

Last day of vaycay. I’m doing well, as I adhered to my Bat Masterson tradition of spending at least half of the day at the beach. I finished all of my school stuff yesterday, colouring the evening away with Mason and Blake at the kitchen table. (My door sign is going to be weird this year.) While at home in my bathing suit I’ve been doing laundry and trying to finish Blake’s new Tick toy, as I promised to send it off with him on his first day of Senior Kindergarten. How can I possibly squeeze in a million minutes of Broken Social Scene to this schedule? I don’t know, but it seems I can.

Labels:




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*