April 12, 2007
 
we're like romeo & juliet, but with caulking

I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!

I know, I know. When I got engaged, I was coy. When I found out that I was pregnant, I was too deep in denial, in nausea (and in cigarettes, it must be noted) to screech it out. But today I wish the heavens to ring: WE GOT A HOUSE!

It's a few blocks away from Mr. Shoreleave's old house, and thus if we stay there too long Blake will end up going to my old highschool (nooo!). I plan to be back in Toronto then anyway, so that he may join a gang as Nature intended. We close on May 11th; I've celebrated with a ladybug ticker. But why are we using text when you can look at photos?

See you later! I'm going to read the Ikea catalogue again.

Labels: ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*