February 25, 2007
 
update on the new year

All of my new year/new yarn resolutions are holding up remarkably well, and giving me lots of energy. I continue to knit stash yarns into great things, and I'm even diving into my work stash. Now, I built this small stashlet to teach other people to knit, so I feel like I get a free pass where its concerned, and nevertheless it is getting smaller. So that's excellent.

I bought yarn yesterday for Dirk's next birthday present: 3 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash. I don't think I'll even need three balls for his socks, but since they're intended as kilt hose I don't want to take any chances. He was there and confirmed the colour choices and everything is good.

There are just three more days in February, and I've only finished 4 out of the 8 projects I wanted to end this month. We'll see what I can do in the next half-week.

Labels: ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*