February 20, 2007
 
82: he shoots, he scores fingerless gloves!

Nic's birthday present = custom-designed arm-warmers for road hockey, with special re-enforced palm. I must like him more than I let on, because I even swatched for this - and I swatch for no man. Or maybe I just love the yarn, a brand-new Patons Classic Merino variegated in greens and browns. My knitting is so camo, I can't find it on the couch!


the new warmers in action

These were designed to stretch a lot so they could be worn over thick black gloves.


the re-enforced palm

I made notes as I went, but I'll wait until someone expresses an interest in it before I post the pattern. I like them very much regardless!

Labels: , ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*