August 25, 2005
 
where is your love?

”Won’t you just tell Babydaddy I’m gonna need his love.”

The Boy bought me the Scissor Sisters CD for our anniversary and over the past couple of days I’ve become totally obsessed. I think “Tits on the Radio” is the weirdest song I’ve heard in a good long while. Listening to it is like trying to eat one potato chip.

In other news, I’m knitting as fast as I can. Orion’s birthday is this weekend, and his hat is turning out really large. Shit. That woman in the yarn store said that bulky weight would substitute but now I have a huge hat for a one-year-old. I really don’t want to be the kind of person who gives gifts “to grow into” but I don’t think I have a choice. Sigh.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 8/25/2005 09:29:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*