August 25, 2004
 
to do

Yeep! Ten minutes till couple time! I actually spent most of this evening writing about the wedding & listening to a CD that J burnt us in Wolfvegas. On one of my many trips to the bathroom (I drink a lot of water when I'm writing), I passed my mother upstairs. She was leafing through a tourist book of London and she said to me, "I just don't know what people do in the evening." I, on the other hand, have so many self-designated projects that I break into a cold-sweat every time I think about the list. From reading to writing to errands to chores to thank you cards to tidying, it all adds up to one huge ball of tasks when the boo goes to bed. Still, I'd rather have something to do than nothing to do. Wouldn't we all?

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 8/25/2004 08:55:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*