August 11, 2004
 
pizza & sex & chocolate, oh my

Fabulous day today. Met Scherezade for lunch at Amato's & had a great time feeding the baby ice cubes in between scarfing slices of the near-perfect pollo basilico (chicken & mushrooms & sundried tomatoes over pesto. can't talk...drooling...gaaaaaahhh). Then we girls (plus baby) went walking up & down Queen West, paying calls to the female-oriented sex shop, the hair salon where Destiny works, my favourite card shop, & at least a dozen boutiques of various descriptions. At the end of it all we shared a transcendent chocolate truffle at Dufflet Bakery & I nursed Blake to sleep on the bakery bench. Maybe it was the divine chocolate making me maudlin, but Scherezade renews my faith in the world. I'm just so blessed to have her as a friend. She keeps me in touch with what matters: chocolate, babies, stupid jokes, ridiculous sex toys & fabulousness.



browsing the pr0nagriffy at Come As You Are



blake meets destiny, who said, "i want one of these more than i want a puppy."



if you call them & say "I love Mr. Pong's,"
you can get beef & tomatoes & babies & friends over steamed rice for $3.99.
great for a late night snack!




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*