April 13, 2004
 
l'anana c'est bon!!

Today's milestones: eagerly sucking on a bit of pineapple & trying to grab Grandpa's glass of water. Does this mean that we're ready for solids? Noooooo!

Yesterday I broke down and got a box of rice cereal, but I'm not ready to open that box. It's just sitting in the cupboard, waiting for a mama with nerve.

We managed to get our asses to exercise class this afternoon. (My stressed post-Easter digestive system heaved a huge sigh of relief. But honestly - I've been all about sleeping lately. It makes me feel bad when I want to sleep & Blake is ready to play, but he's not the only one who had a busy 4 days.) I'm in a bit of a dilemma about my other gym membership - I paid for it already and it'll last for another year...but I'm not sure that I want it anymore. Going to a gym right next to work was hard enough; going to one in Mississauga will just suck the life out of me by the time I hit the changeroom.

I'm trying to find someone or something to blame for this, but I'm coming up blank. Maybe I'll just blame my former principal, or SuperTeacher. They haven't bourne the blame for awhile.

Tomorrow: giving the baby a hair cut! I've had to psyche myself up for weeks, but his hair is starting to drift into his eyes, so he's past due. I kind of wanted to wait, but I guess I can't. Gad, I'm such a wimp about everything.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 4/13/2004 10:16:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*