December 17, 2003
 
ZICTORY!


blake gained ANOTHER 5 ounces!!!


Hectate told us that even an ounce would be a good weight to gain. We can taper off his fingerfeeding supplements! This means that we just may be quit of the oh-so-hated formula!!!

The other good news is that he had his first hearing test today, and he's fine. We were a little worried, mostly because the Boy had high-frequency hearing loss from birth till 4 years (when they figured out that he was lip-reading). Blake doesn't startle at loud noises, so we were a bit concerned that he just couldn't hear some things.

He is the world's best baby. Sorry everyone. I have to tell the truth.

Scout is a most excellent help with the baby. She's been here since noon yesterday & she's just as useful as her older sister. I think I'll keep them.



She thinks this picture brings out her evil.


St. Stephen took the bus to see us this afternoon. See how much fun it is to visit our refurbished basement & hold a sleepy Sprout?

Observation: my belly isn't deflating nearly as gracefully as it inflated. I've never seen such foldy flab in my LIFE! Hee hee hee!

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/17/2003 09:44:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*