December 31, 2003
 
announcements! if you can call this teasing such...

Hmm.

In the same month, the following events have occurred to or been set in motion by Tisiphone's Angels:

One for each Angel. And one for their mistress. For such a verbose bunch, words fail. Again.

!



News from the midwife's appointment: Blake is up another 5 ounces to 9 pounds even. Yay! And my digestive illness is "nothing they've ever seen before," so I have to go to a real doctor. Just my luck to get this news on a holiday when there are no professionals to be found.

I was hoping that Hectate would say, "we see this in every postpartum woman. Here's a topical cream that should clear everything up in an hour." Why can't life ever be like my crazy teevee-inspired fantasies?

Oh. Yeah, I forgot. Because it's life.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/31/2003 04:19:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*