May 12, 2009
 
and when you knit it you ask for nothing, why don't you share it?

Today dawned so sunny & lovely that I was sorely tempted to skip work and spent the day taking pictures. I didn't. But I really really wanted to.

purple flowers in the back

I've finally come back up to speed on the crafting I dropped this spring. I was so deep in a hole from February onward that I not only didn't craft, I didn't want to. Yarn hung around patiently, waiting for me to notice. I left all of my unfinished objects alone, deciding to focus on anything but the sense of guilt and obligation. I waited, too.

Last week I started knitting again. This weekend, I almost ran out of projects. Truly, I am back.

Labels: ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*