December 29, 2007
 
mom's first day off

It's been a weird day. I woke up at 11, after a full 14 hours of sleep (!!) and managed to mark for almost 4 hours. Other than that, not a lot. Knitting and movie watching, mostly. Without Blake I sort of run out of steam. I'm still getting used to such a quiet house, although I think that this weekend will be something of a high-water mark in terms of solitude and isolation. I'm sure my productivity will come back eventually. At least I'm not completely apathetic, like I was right before the holidays.

- 1 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 12/29/2007 09:27:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*