September 03, 2005
 
mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be teachers

I am holding my breath, waiting for the gathering storm to break. I feel the pressure in my bones; the sympathetic vibration in my skin.

The anger is so close to the surface that it uses biology to escape, out of the trapdoor like a spider and too sulky to be cajoled into hiding once it has tasted the poison rewards of daylight.

A multitude is trembling behind a thin bead curtain, pregnant with lassitude, their complaints front-dated.

The scream is building behind my teeth and in my back and along my fingernails. It sounds like gasoline. It looks like necessity. It smells like red.

This is going to be Hell. And Hell can be a hell of a lot of fun.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 9/03/2005 10:35:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*