September 02, 2005
 
7: princess snowball cat bed

The last of my winter projects is finally done! At first it really tested me; I had to learn the bar increase, knitting with two yarns held together, and general handling of eyelash yarn. Then it was just putting in the time for inches and inches of fun. This project was supposed to be a present for my eldest sister's birthday in June, but although I knit it in time, the finishing dragged on for two and a half lousy months. I really don't know what I was thinking; when I finally sat down to do it, it only took me 20 minutes. It's hard to begin sometimes. Anyway, it turned into a housewarming gift, and as such, one less thing she had to move.

Photo to come.

Labels:




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*