April 02, 2008
 
knit till you drop

My health has been completely ruined from yesterday's Harlot scavenger hunt. Tomorrow: photos, stories and something else. Maybe. I'm totalled.

In the meantime, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for my severed head! Go to ADHD Knitting, register and vote for J Harvey in the Contest forum. I'm very far behind now and the idea of losing 2 knitting contests in the same week after I ruined my body to participate in both...well, it makes me sad, that's all.

(Sad even though Steph gave me a shoutout in the new book. I'll be properly excited when my lymph nodes return to normal size. I know that sounds bitchy, but I don't mean it to be. It's truly an honour to be namechecked.)

Labels: , ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*