March 15, 2006
 
zoo

Today I think I'm getting a cold.

Today I went to the zoo with 3 fabulous toddlers, 2 fabulous mothers, 1 fabulous husband and one fabulous infant. Despite gale-force winds and a paucity of outdoor displays (not that I blame the poor flamingos. Brrr), we had a rollicking good time. Lunch alone, with the seething tumult of picnic, fast food, nursing baby, dancing girl, running boy, and my own egg-devouring wiggle worm was an impossibly excellent meal. It's the kind of day that makes you feel accomplished, when all you did was enjoy yourself.

"You're a monster." - K8rs, commenting on my sweater

Also, I finally finished my zig-zag lace scarf. More on this tomorrow, when it's blocked.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 3/15/2006 08:15:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*