November 26, 2003
 
dreamhost - bah.

My notify list from Dreamhost seems to have conked out this morning. So in case you didn't already know, there are two new entries at the main site. (There would've been three, but last night I got as far as, "I have had horrible indigestion for the past 24 hours. It’s interfering with my concentration somewhat..." before I turned off the computer and lay down. Hold tight for yesterday's adventures at the firestation and my new impressions of the Mandarin! If you dare...)

As if anyone wants to know anything about me other than, have I had the baby yet? So, no. Go away with your touching concern & try me tonight.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/26/2003 09:53:00 a.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*