November 12, 2003
 
ikea love

Today I went to Ikea with my mom & bought a crib mattress and a crib sheet starter set covered in green snails. When we got home, we loaded up the washing machine with Ivory Snow & new sheets; I think this is the first time in my life that I've ever hung over a washing machine with a big grin, just as excited as if I were in a line to roller coaster.

As soon as the dryer stops, I get to put those sheets on the crib!! And then the Sprout will have a little white and green place to sleep. I am over the moon; I am in raptures. This is what people must mean when they ask if I'm excited. Suddenly my heart is full of little champagne bubbles (pop! pop! pop!)

Last night I finally called Preacher for his birthday (it was October 22 - and the ironic thing is that I mentioned it to Palaver last week, and although he had forgotten, he ended up calling Preacher before I did. Now Preacher thinks that Palaver remembers his birthday, when the truth is that I have to remind him every year. Oh, I've done this rant before. Never mind.)

- -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/12/2003 05:56:00 p.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*