November 14, 2003
 
new!

Three new entries at the main site. Two will seem familiar, though one is entirely new.

We spent yesterday moving a great many possessions into our new apartment. Unfortunately, we've barely scratched the surface of our chattel. Suddenly I don't feel terribly superior to my father anymore - the way I mocked his basement filled with stuff seems eerily ironic given the sprawling state of our own loose collection of stuff.

I spent a great deal of today working on the on-line template for our birth announcement. I suppose this is how geeks prepare themselves for a child - by fixating on fonts and transparency layers. I am, as a direct result, very sleepy - although my mother's birthday party is tonight, so I suppose a quick nap & a cold shower is in order.

- 0 comments/hedgehogs -

- Rocketbride's adventure of 11/14/2003 07:40:00 a.m.



Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*