September 17, 2007
 
feeling better, feeling worse

"I'm singing my heart out, but you were so out of range…" – sloan

Last night the Boy decided to share a bed with me again. I feel like it's been forever – and for all the nights when he stole covers, or flailed about, or snored without remorse, I've been getting lonelier and lonelier. I can't and won't let myself become complacent, but: every tiny bit of relief is that much more exaggerated by the pain that preceded it. I had real difficulty getting out of bed this morning, but that may also be because I'm getting sick.

Tomorrow I'm staying home, the better to mark and rest and dream.

Labels: , ,




Powered by Blogger

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2009.
Don't make me send out the Blake. He doesn't listen to *anyone.*